Wedding photography testimonials for Sheila Constable Photography
Thank you letters and reviews from some of our lovely clients across Kent, Surrey and Sussex – including areas such as Richmond, Kingston, Croydon and Guildford.
- "Thank you so much for the wedding album; Mum dropped it around last week. It is beautifully presented and we are so pleased with all of the pictures! The black and white page with the turquoise colour accentuated is fantastic; I love it! Thank you for all the hard work you must have put in. The parents' albums are also fantastic, lovely to have the albums all looking the same. The CD of all of the pictures is also brilliant, such a good presentation case!"~ Lara & Mike
- "Thank you so much for last Friday, you made everything so easy for us. Steve and I had the most fantastic day and we really enjoyed working with you both. We are now back from a very wet week in the lake district!, so ready (for the viewing) whenever you are."~ Emma & Steve
- "We think you both did a wonderful job (at our wedding) and look forward to seeing the outcome. Many thanks and kind regards"~ Hayley & Russell
- "Nathan and I want to thank you and Mike very much for our wonderful wedding photographs. They are perfect, we have had so many lovely comments on how great the photos are, we are really pleased with them Thanks for all of your hard work and for making our wedding day extra special."~ Helen & Nathan
- "Thank you very much for your time yesterday, we think the photos are amazing!"~ Sarah & James
- "We both wanted to say a huge "Thank you" for such a wonderful wedding album. It was just how we wanted the end product to look- sophisticated and of a very high quality. We really appreciate the time you gave to us after our wedding day to sort out what pictures we wanted included in the album and how we wanted the album to look. You were both very professional on the day and you captured our wedding day fantastically from start to finish. We would highly recommend you to our friends and family. Thank you for giving us an album we will cherish for the rest of our lives."~ Sharon & Matt